Cloud Delivery Engineer
KPMG is looking for a Senior Engineer who will be a part of the engineering team who collectively work together to build cloud hosting environments for projects in an automated and secure approach.
- Commissioning cloud infrastructure for hosting applications
- Building secure environments running in Azure using KPMG security and compliancy standards
- Hands-on working with Azure DevOps and CI-CD pipelines to have IAC (Infrastructure as a Code)
- Supporting continuous improvement in delivery of products and capabilities
- Developing end-to-end automation scripts to mature the delivery of Azure services
This is what you bring
- You have at least 3 years of experience in IT with 2 years of experience as Cloud Engineer or Developer
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud infrastructure/services and delivery models
- Experienced with Cloud Automation concept and best practices, automation tools and development
- Knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps and CICD pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What will you do as
Cloud Delivery Engineer?
KPMG is looking for a Senior Engineer who will be a part of the engineering team who collectively works together to build cloud hosting environments for projects. The engineering team which the Senior Engineer will be a member of is led by a Lead Delivery Engineer and together as a team they play a role in migrations of KPMG and KPMG customer applications from private hosted infrastructure to cloud or hybrid solutions, working closely with diverse teams within the organization with the aim for highest customer satisfaction. The role will take active participation in Global and local projects that are assigned by the Lead Delivery Engineer ensuring delivery of Azure components with highest levels of availability, performance and security.
The Senior Cloud Delivery Engineer will be responsible for the tasks assigned by the Lead Delivery Engineer for new product acceptance, reporting issues and continuous improvement in delivery of products and capabilities. The role will support the Lead Delivery Engineer in setting delivery standards, processes and policies to ensure executional excellence on cloud delivery, standardizing tools, methods and systems to enable efficiency, best-practice sharing and effectiveness in cloud delivery portfolios and projects.
The Senior Cloud Delivery Engineer will also be assigned with tasks to contribute to continuous improvement of delivery processes with infrastructure as code development and DevOps implementations.
This is what we offer
- Salary on the level of Senior Specialist, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days
- A lease car or mobility budget
- A completely furnished home office
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues
Learning & Development
Automation & Continuous improvement
RecruiterCall Githa Email Githa
Interested?Let’s meet Githa de Waard
RecruiterCall Githa, +31 6 84608533 Email Githa