Do you like to be challenged by designing the SuccessFactors landscape to future proof KPMG member firms? Support and advise on complex deployments in the wider EMA region? Then join us being the SuccessFactors Architect as part of our dynamic international team.
- Perform within a dynamic virtual and international team
- Quality, Risk and Security is in your DNA
- Navigate effectively between stakeholders needs and future proofing the solution
- Enhance the SF suite and outline future state
- Design complex integrations
This is what you bring
- At least 5 years of relevant business experience in a enterprise organization
- At least 5 years Successfactors knowledge and certification in EC
- Understand Product Lifecylce and Architectual Design
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Excellent knowledge of English
What will you do as
We are looking for the SuccessFactors Architect that is responsible for the design and enhancement of the EMA RDC SuccessFactors template for the EMA network. This role supports the Senior Product Manager in managing the Product Life Cycle and as such design and advise on the template and support releases of the product suite.
Are you the teamplayer that can work together with different cultures and countries in a dynamic environment?
Members of the EMA RDC need a core set of competencies to work effectively with the various ITS and business communities within the region. Skills such as virtual teaming, customer relationship management and product expertise lay the foundation upon which specialty competencies are built. Specialty competencies support the coaching, training, measurement and change management skills that are typically needed in a technology deployment.
This is what we offer
- Salary on the level of Senior Manager, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days
- A lease car or mobility budget
- A completely furnished home office
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues
Working on Porduct design
RecruiterCall Githa Email Githa
Interested?Let’s meet Githa de Waard
RecruiterCall Githa, +31 6 84608533 Email Githa