Consultant AI in Control
Do you enjoy being involved with emerging technologies and thinking about the potential risks? Then read on quickly!
- Risk management of new customer technologies
- Putting algorithms and data analytics under the microscope
- Looking for adventure as part of a young team
- Thinking about and responding to potential risks
- Overcoming ethical considerations
This is you
- WO education: mathematics, computer science or business administration
- 0-3 years relevant work experience
- Professional, decisive and entrepreneurial
- Strong focus on professional and personal development
- Strong analytical skills and result and service oriented
- Proficient level of Dutch language in speech and writing
What we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
A completely furnished home office
Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance / A lease car or a mobility budget. (Please select the right option for this vacancy)
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
Conducting interviews with the client
Developing analyses, setting up control processes
Working on innovation