Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG) Program Lead (Senior Manager)
The KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Senior Manager, Global Information Security Guardrails (GCSG) Program Lead role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts.
- Develop & maintain program strategy & roadmap, track program progress;
- Design framework for cloud platforms against Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG);
- Lead the Governance, Risk, and ompliance (GRC) technology solution implementation;
- Design framework and monitor execution of training & awareness efforts;
- Manage program teams, financial, budget, & supporting agreements.
This is you
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field:Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Security;
- Minimum 8 years of experience, with 4 years in information protection & cloud security experience;
- Cloud technology and security certifications a plus: Microsoft Azure, CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CCSK, etc;
- In-depth knowledge of cloud security architecture, governance & management across cloud models;
- In-depth skills in security program management and assessments of cloud platforms and relevant risks.
What we offer
- 30 holidays
- KPMG sponsored pension and other extra's
- Travel within the EMA region
- Drinks and team events
- Culture of social responsibility