Do you want to be a part of the Digital Excellence Hub (DEH) as Operational support? We've set up a new organization in the last year and have inspiring digital transformations on the horizon. You will be part of our exciting journey and we look forward to meeting you!
- Set, monitor, and control the annual (investment) budget
- Set and implement KPIs, analyses, and reports
- Pro-actively spot and provide feedback on trends and issues
This is you
- Bachelor in Finance or Business Administration
- You have a strong technological affinity
- You are an avid problem solver
- You have excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and means of reporting
What we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
A completely furnished home office
Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Interaction with key stakeholders
Organization and active feedback