Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager must ensure the management and adoption of service management processes that governs service provisioning, service support and business relationships. This role will primarily be responsible for ensuring that the service management processes that provide consistent interfaces between customers and service providers in the areas of incident, request, problem, configuration, knowledge, service catalog, service level, continuous improvement and change management are implemented, managed and continuously improved across the enterprise.
With respect to these areas, the role plays a significant part in aligning business requirements, operational expectations and reporting on service quality metrics. This encompasses planning, implementation and ongoing efficiency in process management to identify and meet the needs of our customers.
- Build relationships with functions, member firms & ITS Global teams;
- Working in a Global Team / Organization;
- IT Service Management process ownership;
- Organize and align KPMG & Supplier Staff;
- Maintain a continuous improvement culture.
This is you
- Degree from an accredited college/university;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies;
- Knowledge of Power BI and other analytics / reporting tools;
- Experience with Major IT Incident Management, and other IT Service Management processes;
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering concepts with focus on removing Toil.
What we offer
- Professional and innovative working environment
- A salary on the level of Manager;
- A fully furnished home office, a laptop & and iPhone
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Excellent training curriculum