As a solution architect at KPMG, you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining systems architecture that will meet business needs.
- Facilitates discussions to translate the business requirements and present a technical solution.
- Communicate complex topics regarding solutions to audiences with and without deep technical skills.
- Provides best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design document.
- Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed.
- Assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options.
This is you
- Six years experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the MS Azure platform.
- Possesses deep knowledge of all MS Power Platform products.
- Professional certifications in Solution Architecture / Azure / Power Platform.
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple moving parts simultaneously and optimally.
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits.
- 30 vacation days and benefits on demand.
- Dynamic and International environment.
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately.
- A non-contributory pension plan.
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership.
Oversee, design, develop, maintain and improve solution architectures
Research emerging technology and execute POC
Developing TOM and roadmap for the required technology requirements
Global alignment, and Stakeholder management
Develop reference architectures, TOM and improve practice
Define standards, guidelines, and governance