Architect SAP SD (IBS Engagement and Billing)
Do you like to be challenged by transforming key business requirements into a suitable form that allows for functional or technical implementation in a system? Then join us the EMA RDC as part of our dynamic international team.
IT Architecture & Cloud platforms
- Perform as a team player within a virtual, international team;
- Ensuring maximum quality which is in your DNA;
- Managing complex enterprise architecture;
- Overseeing the technical and functional landscape for products.
This is you
- 10+ years of relevant business experience in an enterprise environment with SAP SD;
- Strong skills regarding the application of the "security by design" principle to the architecture;
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems;
- You have proven leadership and management skills;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline;
- Experience with SAP FIN and SAP CRM is a nice to have.
What we offer
- Salary on the level of a Senior Manager;
- 30 days of holiday;
- Lease-car or mobility budget;
- KPMG sponsored pension, discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership;
- Drinks and team events;
- Culture of social responsibility;
- Hybrid working from your customizable home office;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately.
Design / lead the implementation of an application and infrastructure architecture
Oversee and steer support staff
Recommendations for long-term organization strategy for architecture