Audit Data & Analytics Manager
We are looking for experienced auditors, who are passionate about innovation and act as the linking pin between the D&A solutions and the auditors. This is a unique opportunity to broaden your horizons in the rapidly growing and evolving discipline of data and analytics in the audit.
- Manage the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensure that key deadlines are met.
- Provide D&A methodology support to engagement teams.
- Review outputs of D&A routines to ensure they are consistent with the agreed scope.
- Develop and maintain relationships with audit teams.
- Stay up-to-date with new analytics techniques, auditing and accounting standards.
This is you
- RA / CPA / CA / ACA / ACCA or part qualified.
- Ability to understand audit methodology and data and analytics technicalities.
- Proven experience in financial audit assignments at least 8 years.
- Ability to function effectively in challenging situations/circumstances.
- Pro-active and innovative in approach.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, profit distribution, a fixed expense allowance and a home working allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or to sell your vacation days.
- A fully equipped home workplace.
- A lease car and NS business card OR mobility allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
- A flexible pension without compulsory personal contribution.
- An extensive range of training and education that contribute to your professional and personal development.
- Attention to vitality! Exercise at the office in Amstelveen or a discount at a gym near you and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
- 'Together' is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, drinks and events together with your colleagues.