Cloud Platform Automation Engineer
We are seeking experienced and energetic Cloud (Azure) Platform Automation Engineers. Becoming a part of OP Automation team means working on the range of fast-moving cloud platform management products and services, having a huge impact in the international multicultural company and learning by doing in the safe and inclusive environment, which embraces failures and fosters innovations by giving each and every one freedom and responsibility.
- Work with Product Owner to define service descriptions and artifacts required;
- Dynamically prioritize work efforts to meet deadlines and work effectively;
- Work with cross-functional teams to create new innovations for the One Platform;
- Provide guidance when consulting or in case of escalations of issues;
- Review and influence new and evolving design, architecture and standards.
This is you
- 2+ years of experience as Cloud Engineer (preferably on Microsoft Azure);
- HBO Degree in a relevant field of study: Computer Science, Management Information;
- Have a real handle on what continuous integration and continuous deployment means;
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team;
- Creative, Practical, Analytical and Critical thinker.
What we offer
- A international and dynamic team
- 30 holidays
- A furnished home office
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Many social activities and chances to develop yourself