Data Engineer Azure
We are looking for an experienced Azure Data Engineer to leverage the data obtained from disparate system of records and extract meaningful insights from the same. Our ideal hire has enough experience and expertise with data ETL/ELT, Analytics combined with equivalent flair in visualization in conjunction with curiosity and creativity. Hands-on experience on modern Cloud based Azure data platform (Data Lake, Synapse etc) is a must. Beyond technical prowess, the candidate would also have to be in possession of the soft skills to communicate highly complex data trends to organizational leaders in a way thats easy to understand. We're looking for someone willing to jump right in to help the company get the most out of our data especially operational.
- Extract meaningful insights from vast disperate datasets;
- Develop Data models and patterns for Data Platform Solutions;
- Conceptualize and solution a centralized modern Datawarehouse solution (using Azure Data Platform).
This is you
- Minimum 10 years IT experience, with at least 5+ years experience in Data intensive activities;
- Data Modeling, ER Diagram, ETL, Data mapping, Data Governance and Data security;
- Experience on Cloud Tool & Technology viz. ADO, ServiceNow, Azure Monitoring, Performance Management;
- Experience in End to End solutioning and implementation of large Data Lake or Data Warehouse solutions;
- Certification on Azure and Data Platform Solutions.
What we offer
- A competitive salary on the level of Manager;
- 30 holidays;
- A pension plan fully paid for by KPMG;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget;
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership;
- Many social activities and chances to develop yourself.