Director Modern Workplace Product Management
We are seeking a Product Management Director who is passionate about leveraging the latest Microsoft cloud features to empower and enhance our professionals hybrid work experiences. Are we looking for you?
- Own the product strategy and roadmaps that define the core offerings of the Modern Workplace
- Advise our internal customers on digital transformation opportunities
- Lead by example and coach others in applying Product Management principles and best practices
- Managing the product life-cycle, including business cases for investments, TCO and ROI
- Partner with our internal customers to turn use cases into a digital transformation journey
This is you
- Experience working in an international and globally dispersed enterprise environment
- 5+ years working with M365 Products: Teams, Exchange, Intune, OneDrive, Office Pro Plus, Compliance
- Experience leading a team of product owners through a product life-cycle approach
- Strong customer focus in everything you do as part of Product Management
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Confident presenter to C level audiences
What we offer
- Professional and innovative working environment
- Exciting projects
- A fully furnished home office, a laptop & and iPhone
- Competitive salary
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Excellent training curriculum
Managing the Product Roadmaps, Customer and Stakeholder Management
Program technical sponsorship for Modern Workplace Investments
Managing the Modern Workplace team of Product Owners
Partnering with our internal customers and stakeholder
Managing the product lifecycle and the team
Managing product investments to drive transformation
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Technisch Specialist End User Computing
In deze rol ben je verantwoordelijkheid voor de hardware en het beheren en beveiligen van alle end user devices doormiddel van SCCM, GPO’s en automatisering via Powershell in een infrastructuur team van 10 specialisten. Ben jij op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging? Lees dan verder!IT ServicesAmstelveen
Risk Profiles Program Lead
The KPMG International Information Protection Group (IPG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Risk Profiles Lead for our Risk Profiles Program role.This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection assurance efforts. Are you interested?IT ServicesAmstelveen