Global Service Managment Chapter Lead (EMA Region)
The Lead of Global Service Management Chapter in the EMA Region will provide leadership and oversight of the service management practice for the region. Are you an experienced stakeholder and service manager? Look no further!
- Build relationships with functions, member firms & ITS Global teams
- Maintain Operations Security Compliance
- IT Service Management process ownership
- Organize and align KPMG & Supplier Staff
- Maintain a continuous improvement culture
This is you
- Masters degree from an accredited university
- Demonstrable experience with information security management and standards (i.e. ISO 27001/27017, SOC2)
- Demonstrable experience with Continuity Management
- Demonstrable experience with Availability Management
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering concepts with focus on removing Toil
What we offer
- Professional and innovative working environment
- Exciting projects
- A fully furnished home office, a laptop & and iPhone
- Competitive salary
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Excellent training curriculum
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Technisch Specialist End User Computing
In deze rol ben je verantwoordelijkheid voor de hardware en het beheren en beveiligen van alle end user devices doormiddel van SCCM, GPO’s en automatisering via Powershell in een infrastructuur team van 10 specialisten. Ben jij op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging? Lees dan verder!IT ServicesAmstelveen
Risk Profiles Program Lead
The KPMG International Information Protection Group (IPG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Risk Profiles Lead for our Risk Profiles Program role.This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection assurance efforts. Are you interested?IT ServicesAmstelveen