IT- Audit & Advisory Traineeship
Are you a Young Talent with an affinity for IT? Join the IT Audit & Advisory traineeship in which you will work for four different departments within KPMG: IT Audit & Advisory, Financial Audit, Digital Assurance & Innovation and Sustainability. Each department has their own link with IT which enables you to become an all-round professional!
Want to know more? Watch this video!
- Develop yourself into a future proof auditor
- Build up a valuable network
- Help to implement new technologies at leading clients
- Learn to apply the latest trends in an assurance process
- Grow into an all-round professional
This is you
- Completed WO Master's degree (preferably an accountancy or IT related study)
- Maximum 1 year of work experience
- Affinity with both Audit and IT
- Pro-active and eager to learn
- Ambitious, analytical and socially skilled
What we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
A completely furnished home office
Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance / A lease car or a mobility budget. (Please select the right option for this vacancy)
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
Training, Coaching & Intervision
Work on challenging engagements
Expand your network within KPMG