Junior Quality Assurance Tester
We are looking for an experience software and quality assurance tester who has a strong interest for application of technology in audit and is passionate about continuous improvement of audit quality.
- Develop a test strategy, test plans and cases
- Test execution for applications developed and/or adopted by KPMG NL
- Clear documentation of testing performed (including defect reporting)
- Setup automated testing framework, integration and maintenance of automated tests
- Communication with key stakeholders in the process
This is you
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree and certifications in agile and software testing
- From 2 years of work experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience in manual and automation testing with knowledge in Selenium, Postman and Soap UI
- Experience in Agile, CI/CD with knowledge in Git, Git Lab, Azure kubernetes services and Docker
- Nice to have knowledge in JMeter, Python, Pytest, Behave and JUnit
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays a year
- Flexible working conditions
- Laptop and iPhone (also for private use)
- Contribution free pension
- Leasecar or mobility allowance
- Discount on health insurance and gym membership
Test Plan and strategy
Test Execution and defect reporting
Creating test plans and strategy for the applications in evaluation
Test reporting activities
Test case creation, execution and defect reporting
Step 1 - The KPMG Talent Pitch
Thank you for showing interest in KPMG! We would love to get to know you better and tell you more about who we are and what we do. This is why we developed an interactive online application experience: The KPMG Talentpitch. The KPMG Talentpitch starts immediately after you click on ‘apply’ and will take you about 1.5 hours. No worries, after registration you can stop and resume your application at any time. Let’s meet!
Step 2 - First interview
After you have succesfully completed the KPMG Talent Pitch, we would like to invite you for your first interview. In this interview you will meet our recruiter and a colleague from your potential future team.
Step 3 - The second interview
The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We are trying to maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why we ask you to participate in a screening. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Are you looking to work with advanced solutions like Data Factory to engineer relevant data-pipeline? Or Spark or Kubernetes? Do you love to be part of our scale-up team within digital assurance & innovation to provide a central role in creating a strong datalake? Then this is the right moment to apply.InnovationAudit & AssuranceAmstelveen
Trainee Specialist Externe Verslaggeving (Dutch GAAP)
Lijkt het jou leuk om bestaande jaarrekeningen van klanten te reviewen en hierin advies te geven? Het Financial Statements Team (FST) ondersteunt collega's in de audit met het verbeteren van de inhoudelijke kwaliteit van de jaarrekening.AuditMid-marketsCorporate ClientsPublic SectorHealthcareFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Trainee Accounting Advisory Services with a specialization in Sustainability
Reliability and credibility of sustainability information within the annual report are becoming more important in today's society. The EU Green Deal is driving a major initiative to link financial KPIs to environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics. Increasingly, financial accounting and reporting skills are required for high quality non-financial ESG reporting. Do you want to help clients in shaping their ESG reporting, while at the same time learn all about financial accounting and reporting and be involved a range of financial and ESG reporting projects? Join our team and support our clients by advising them on their (sustainability) reporting challenges!
AuditMid-marketsCorporate ClientsPublic SectorHealthcareAmstelveenRotterdam