Manager ESG reporting
We are looking for a Manager with proven ESG reporting experience who enjoyes the content and commerce side of the position.
- You analyze the impact of ESG trends on reporting strategy
- You bring clients' ESG reporting to the next level
- You advise companies on their strategic direction
- You drive client ready proposals
- You co-lead to the business development of this service
This is you
- Minimal 5 years of proven experience in ESG reporting or a background in external financial audit or non-financial information assurance
- You have completed a relevant academic education
- Working knowledge of GRI, SASB and/or TCFD
- Excellent advisory skills
- Both substantively and commercially strong
- Strong communication skills, including mastering the Dutch language
- Ambitious to make impact with strategic advise to clients
What we offer
- A competitive salary, profit distribution, a fixed expense allowance and a home working allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or to sell your vacation days.
- A fully equipped home workplace.
- A lease car and NS business card OR mobility allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
- A flexible pension without compulsory personal contribution.
- An extensive range of training and education that contribute to your professional and personal development.
- Attention to vitality! Exercise at the office in Amstelveen or a discount at a gym near you and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
- 'Together' is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, drinks and events together with your colleagues.
Lead delivery of ESG reporting services to clients
Business development & thought leadership
Resources & financial management
Strategic client delivery skills
Business Developement skills
ESG (reporting) knowledge and skills