Manager Strategy & Operations - Corporate Clients
Do you have the skills and ambition to future proof the business and operating model of next generation market leaders while working in an international environment?
- Identify operating strategy solutions to boost top- and bottom line value
- Support a consumer product company to design their future supply chain
- Help a global blue chip company to optimize its manufacturing and quality network
- Create and deliver the business case for large scale digital transformation of a telecoms giant
- Build advanced scenario models to design the optimal end-to-end supply network
This is you
- You have a master's degree in business, economics, supply chain, engineering, or other field
- You have at least six years of relevant working experience
- You are good with numbers, analytically strong and have a problem solving approach
- You have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- You are creative and not afraid of challenging the status quo
What we offer
- A competitive salary including extensive employment benefits
- 30 holiday days per year
- A flexible benefits on demand budget
- A laptop and iPhone
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Many training and courses to boost your personal and professional development
- KPMG's Pension Scheme
Strategy deployment & realization
Future proof supply chain strategy & transformation
Digital, customer-centric en connected business transformation
Coordinating project delivery
Leading commercial and business development activities
People, team, capability and solution development
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Manager Forensic Investigations
Als manager Forensic investigations speel jij een dagelijks een belangrijke rol in de reactie op de toegenomen aandacht voor fraude en compliance risico's bij (internationale) klanten. Ben jij een enthousiaste manager met minimaal 5 jaar (onderzoeks-)ervaring, die professioneel kritisch is en grote affiniteit met het onderwerp fraude heeft? Dan zijn wij naar jou op zoek!AuditRisk & RegulatoryAudit & AssuranceFinance & StrategyMid-marketsHealthcareCorporate ClientsPublic SectorFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Manager Digital Strategy & Operations
Do you have the skills and passion for digital economy and developing new digital business and operating models? Are you a creative thinker and analytical hands-on strategist?Strategy ConsultingProcess OptimizationFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsAmstelveen
Manager Separation & Integration (HR)
Wil jij werken aan fusies en overnames vanuit je HR expertise en multi-disciplinaire teams aansturen? Dan is de dynamiek van een Manager S&I (HR) bij KPMG iets voor jou!Financial ManagementDealsMid-marketsHealthcareCorporate ClientsPublic SectorFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Associate - Separation & Integration (HR)
Ben jij op zoek naar een tweede of derde stap in je carrière en wil je werken aan toonaangevende fusies of overnames met de focus op HR? Wij zoeken een Associate (HR) die het KPMG Separation & Integration team komt versterken!Financial ManagementDealsMid-marketsHealthcareCorporate ClientsPublic SectorFinancial ServicesAmstelveen