Secure Connectivity Chapter Lead
We are looking for an experienced Secure Connectivity Chapter Lead EMA to join our rapidly expanding team. This role will lead several and diverse engineer team(s) in mostly global projects ensuring delivery of applications and/or service components with highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
- Staying up to date how security is evolving with the cloud;
- Find out what Software Defined Networking can bring to the table;
- Find out if we can apply Reliability Engineering paradigm to networks and security;
- Find out if DevOps and CI/CD pipelines make things more or less secure.
This is you
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT work experience;
- Masters degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience;
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Palo Alto Networks security technologies;
- Firewall and network management qualifications (PCNSE, CCNP Security, CCSE or FNSE (or equivalent);
- Strong familiarity with routing, switching, and bridging in both LAN & WAN environments.
What we offer
- Professional and innovative working environment;
- Salary on the level of Senior Manager;
- A fully furnished home office, a laptop & and iPhone;
- 30 holidays;
- A lease car or mobility budget;
- Non-contributory pension scheme;
- Excellent training curriculum.
Platform Monitoring & Support
Problem & Pattern Analysis