Senior Azure Site Reliability Engineer
KPMG's One Platform is the organizational unit continuously developing and improving the platform to provide secure, predictable and flexible service delivery and operations capability. One Platform Operations also enables faster business innovation through adoption of cloud services and business agility and reduced time-to-market. One Platform Operations is delivering support with teams across the world.
- Ensure stability in complex environments;
- Stakeholder management and decisionmaking in an international setting;
- Transferring of DevOps/SRE knowlegde;
- Help introducing Agile way of working;
- Building of end-to-end automation.
This is you
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience building and supporting IaaS and PaaS solutions in an Azure;
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Boards, and Repositories;
- Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering Principals: e.g., Monitoring, Observability, Release Automation, Eliminate Toil;
- Microsoft Azure AZ-104 certification minimum
- Technical skills required, Azure Iaas & Paas Products, PowerShell, Git, Windows and Linux OS.
What we offer
- A competitive salary on the level of Manager;
- 30 holidays;
- A pension plan fully paid for by KPMG;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget;
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership;
- Many social activities and chances to develop yourself.