Senior Consultant Project Assurance
Do you follow the strategic developments for organizations within financial services, healthcare and/or government and are you interested in the effects of changing laws and regulations on this sector? Are you able to translate this into program implementation and to support organizations in successfully implementing these (complex) developments? Would you like to develop yourself further? Then we are looking for you!
- Provide in-depth advice on program and project management
- Providing clients with insight into the project status, identifying risks and advising on them
- Providing feedback on the quality of project deliverables
- Providing a critical sounding board for the project steering committee and the board of the client organization
- Contributing to the achievement of the project objectives
This is you
- HBO/WO degree in business administration, business economics, public administration or (international) project management
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience (IT project and/or risk management)
- Certified in and experience with Prince II/IPMA
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Hands-on, analytically strong and quality oriented
- Team player, people-oriented, eager to learn and enterprising
What we offer
- A competitive salary, profit distribution, a fixed expense allowance and a home working allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or to sell your vacation days.
- A fully equipped home workplace.
- A lease car and NS business card OR mobility allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
- A flexible pension without compulsory personal contribution.
- An extensive range of training and education that contribute to your professional and personal development.
- Attention to vitality! Exercise at the office in Amstelveen or a discount at a gym near you and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
- 'Together' is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, drinks and events together with your colleagues.
Independent insight of quality and program progress
Identify and advise with respect to project risks
Guidance for controlled execution of change projects and data migrations