Senior Consultant Sustainable Finance
The awareness on the importance of ESG integration in the financial sector, hence the need for support from consultants is rapidly increasing. Therefore, we are looking for a senior consultant level professional with a financial background who will deliver sustainable finance projects and support the growth our sustainable finance solution through.
- You deliver ESG strategy project for different players in the financial sector
- You have a good understanding of Dutch/EU markets and experience in the banking and/or the asset management sector
- You support development of client ready proposal
- You want to solve complex sustainability challenges
- You have a critical thinking mindset
- You want to cooperate in different client teams
This is you
- Master studies in Sustainable Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business or other relevant studies
- 3+ years of working experience, preferably in the banking and/or asset management sector
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, ability to work under pressure
- Work independently and enjoy the challenge of working with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand
- A lease car + public transport card or mobility budget
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan and discount on sports and insurance
- Collaborate with the best experts in the field, in interdisciplinary teams
- Social, sports and community activities with colleagues
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Manager Forensic Investigations
Als manager Forensic investigations speel jij een dagelijks een belangrijke rol in de reactie op de toegenomen aandacht voor fraude en compliance risico's bij (internationale) klanten. Ben jij een enthousiaste manager met minimaal 5 jaar (onderzoeks-)ervaring, die professioneel kritisch is en grote affiniteit met het onderwerp fraude heeft? Dan zijn wij naar jou op zoek!AuditRisk & RegulatoryAudit & AssuranceFinance & StrategyMid-marketsHealthcareCorporate ClientsPublic SectorFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Supervisor Accounting Advisory Services with a specialization in Sustainability
Reliability and credibility of sustainability information within the annual report are becoming more important in today's society. Join our team and support our clients by advising them on their (sustainability) reporting challenges!AuditSustainabilityFinancial ServicesAmstelveen