Senior IT Security Manager
We are looking for a colleague Senior Security Manager ITS NL and if you read this with a smile you will understand what that means. You understand how important information security is to a company like KPMG and you want to actively contribute to this.
- You set out the view on a strategic and tactical level
- You create awareness around the big topic of information security
- You ensure and demonstrate that KPMG ITS NL is in control of its Security
- You drive the PDCA cycle on all important security themes
- You draw up the Security annual plan, coordinate it and monitor progress
This is you
- Proven track record at a strategic and tactical level within Operating Information Security
- Experience in translating policy into operational measures
- Experience with drafting, maintaining and implementing a Security Architecture.
- Certifications CISSP / CISM
- Your competencies: edge-oriented, initiative, collaboration and self-development.
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Possible to work 36h-40h per week
Operational translation and implement policy
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Technisch Specialist End User Computing
In deze rol ben je verantwoordelijkheid voor de hardware en het beheren en beveiligen van alle end user devices doormiddel van SCCM, GPO’s en automatisering via Powershell in een infrastructuur team van 10 specialisten. Ben jij op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging? Lees dan verder!IT ServicesAmstelveen
Risk Profiles Program Lead
The KPMG International Information Protection Group (IPG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Risk Profiles Lead for our Risk Profiles Program role.This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection assurance efforts. Are you interested?IT ServicesAmstelveen